Tue, 08 Sept | Location is TBD
Tuesday Weekly Workshop: TBD
Small groups, rewarding results! Beginner to intermediate sessions to develop basic sewing skills.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
08 Sept 2020, 19:00 – 20:30
Location is TBD
About the event
The workshop runs for a six week term for beginners to intermediate levels with the option to develop your design and sewing skills further by joining the intermdiate+ sessions.
- Learn how to:
- Use a basic sewing machine to create simple to elaborate constructions
- Understand what each feature and parts of the sewing machine works.
- How to wind the bobbin
- How thread a sewing machine
- Balancing neddle tension and stitch lengths and this could lead to More....
- Basic to intermediate pattern cutting
- Interior accessories and furninshing designs